Factory Price Cyclohexanone for sale
|CAS No. :||108-94-1|
|Packaging||190kg drums*80 in a 20 GP container; 190kg drums*132 in a 40GP container;|
ISO TANK: 22.5MT/20T
|Loading Port||Qingdao, Shanghai.China|
Cyclohexanone is a colorless and transparent liquid. It has an earthy taste. When it contains a small amount of phenol, it has a mint taste. The impurity is light yellow, and the color develops with the storage time. It is water white to grayish-yellow. It has a strong pungent odor. The explosive pole mixed with air is the same as the open chain saturated ketone.
In industry, it is mainly used as a raw material and solvent for organic synthesis. For example, it can dissolve nitrocellulose, paint, paint, etc
Cyclohexanone for Sale, ROSS Chem is a China Cyclohexanone supplier.
|CAS No. :||108-94-1|
|Linear Formula :||C6H10C|
|Catagory||Flammable liquid, poisoning|
|HS Code||2914 22 00|
colorless and transparent liquid
Slightly soluble in water. It is miscible in most organic solvents such as alcohol, ether, benzene and acetone.
|Melting point||–47°C (lit.)|
|Boiling point||155 °C (lit.)|
|Density||0.947g/mL at 25°C (lit.)|
|Vapor density||3.4(vs air)|
|Vapor Pressure||3.4 mm Hg ( 20 °C)|
|Refractive Index||n20/D 1.450(lit.)|
|Flash point||116 °F|
|Storage temp.||Store at +5°C to +30°C.|
|Odor||Like peppermint and acetone.|
|Explosive limit||1.1%, 100°F|
|Water Solubility||150 g/L (10 ºC)|
|Stability:||Stable. Combustible. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.|
- Used as raw material and solvent for synthetic resin and synthetic fiber
- Used as an organic solvent
- It is the raw material for the production of caprolactam and adipic acid. Used as a solvent and diluent for paints, inks, synthetic resins, and synthetic rubbers. Also used as leather degreasing agent, etc.
- Cyclohexanone is an important chemical raw material. It is the main intermediate for the manufacture of nylon, caprolactam and adipic acid.
Important industrial solvent. Such as used in paint. Solvents for pesticides, solvents for dyes
Packing and Loading
190kg drums*80 in a 20 GP container; 190kg drums*132 in a 40GP container; ISO TANK: 22.5MT/20T
- Hazard Class ：3
- Hazard Codes : Xn
Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat sources. The storage temperature should not exceed 30°C. Keep the container tightly closed.
- Fire-fighting measures
- Hazardous combustion products: carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide.
- Fire fighting method: spray water to cool the container.
- Extinguishing agent: foam, dry powder, carbon dioxide, sand.