Factory Price Sodium Hydroxide NAOH CAS NO. 1310-73-2
|CAS No. :||1310-73-2|
|Grade||Food Grade, Industrial Grade|
|Packaging||package in 25 kg bags,20FCL /25MTS without pallets|
|Loading Port||Qingdao, Shanghai.China|
Sodium hydroxide emits an ammonia smell when it is dissolved. It is a strong alkali with strong corrosiveness. It is easily soluble in water (it releases heat when dissolved in water) and forms an alkaline solution. It is also deliquescent and easily absorbs the air Water vapor (deliquescent) and carbon dioxide (deterioration). Sodium hydroxide is one of the necessary chemicals in chemical laboratories. And it is also one of the common chemicals.
China Factory Sodium hydroxide price for Sale, ROSS Chem is a China Sodium hydroxide supplier.
|CAS No. :||1310-73-2|
|Linear Formula :||NAOH|
|Catagory||Dye intermediates, synthetic material intermediates, pesticide intermediates, dye intermediates|
|Purity||Anhydrous,≥ 99% ,98.5%|
Easily soluble in water
|Melting point||318 °C (lit.)|
|Boiling point||1388°C (lit.)|
|storage temp.||Store below +30°C.|
|form||Flakes or granules|
|Water Solubility||111 g/ml (20 ℃)|
|Sensitive||Air Sensitive & Hygroscopic|
|Stability:||Deliquescent in the air|
|NaCL||0.05% MAX||0.03% MAX|
|Fe2O3||0.008% MAX||0.005% MAX|
Sodium hydroxide has a wide range of uses. Used in papermaking, soap, dyes, rayon, aluminum, petroleum refining, cotton fabric finishing, purification of coal tar products, as well as food processing, wood processing and machinery industry.
Packing and Loading
package in 25 kg bags,20FCL /25MTS without pallets
- Hazard Class ：8
- Hazard Codes : C,Xi
- Respiratory protection: wear a gas mask when necessary.
- Eye protection: wear chemical safety glasses.
- Protective clothing: wear work clothes (made of anti-corrosion materials).
- Hand protection: wear rubber gloves.
- Others: After work, take a shower and change clothes. Pay attention to personal hygiene.
- Skin contact: Rinse immediately with water for at least 15 minutes. If there is a burn, go to the hospital for treatment.
- Eye contact: Lift the eyelid immediately and rinse with running water or normal saline for at least 15 minutes. Or rinse with 3% boric acid solution. Then go to the hospital for treatment.
- Inhalation: quickly leave the scene to a place with fresh air. Give artificial respiration if necessary. Then go to the hospital for treatment.
- Ingestion: When the patient is awake, rinse his mouth immediately, take orally diluted vinegar or lemon juice, and then go to the hospital for treatment.