Factory Price for Phenol sale C6H6O CAS NO. 108-95-2
|CAS No. :||108-95-2|
|Purity||Dyestuff Intermediates,Dyestuff Intermediates|
|Loading Port||Qingdao, Shanghai.China|
Phenol is a colorless needle-like crystal with a special odor and is poisonous. It is an important raw material for the production of certain resins, fungicides, preservatives, and drugs (such as aspirin). It can be used for the disinfection of surgical instruments and treatment of excrement. Skin sterilization, antipruritic and otitis media. Phenol is corrosive. It will denature local proteins after contact. The solution can be washed with alcohol when it gets on the skin.
Factory Phenol for Sale, ROSS Chem is a China Phenol supplier.
|Synonyms:||Hydroxybenzol; PHENOL – CRYSTALLINE PURE DAB|
|CAS No. :||108-95-2|
|Linear Formula :||C6H6O|
|Catagory||Toxic substances, highly toxic|
Colorless needle-like crystal with a special odor
|Melting point||40-42°C (lit.)|
|Boiling point||182 °C (lit.)|
|Density||1.071 g/mL at 25 °C (lit.)|
|Vapor density||3.24(vs air)|
|Vapor Pressure||0.09 psi ( 55 °C)|
|Refractive Index||n20/D 1.53|
|Flash point||175 °F|
|Solubility||H2O: 50 mg/mL at 20°C|
|Odor||Sweet, medicinal odor detectable at 0.06 ppm|
|Water Solubility||8 g/100 mL|
|Sensitive||Air & Light Sensitive|
|Index||High grade||First grade||Qualified grade|
|Crystallization point/℃ ≥||40.6||40.5||40.2|
1. Important organic synthetic raw materials. Used to make phenolic resin, bisphenol A, phenolphthalein, picric acid, salicylic acid, alkylphenol.
2. Used as a solvent. Raw material for making resins, synthetic fibers, and plastics.
3. Used in the production of medicines, pesticides, etc. It is a raw material for the manufacture of phenolic resins, paints, and medicines. Used as an analytical reagent
4. Phenol is an important organic chemical raw material. It can be used to produce phenolic resin, caprolactam, bisphenol A, salicylic acid, picric acid, pentachlorophenol, 2,4-D, adipic acid, phenolphthalein N-acetyl ethyl Chemical products and intermediates. Such as oxyaniline.
5. Phenol is an important raw material for pesticide production. It can produce insecticides carbofuran, sulfaphos, vegetable. And fruit phosphorus, fungicide prochloraz, triadimefon, difenoconazole. And herbicide 2,4-drops , 2,4-D butyl ester and rodenticides Tetrafas, Bromotrafos.6. An important intermediate of surfactants.
Packing and Loading
- Hazard Class ：6.1
- Hazard Codes : T,C,F,Xn
1.Precautions for storage:
- Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse.
- Keep away from fire and heat sources. Avoid light.
- The storage temperature does not exceed 30℃, and the relative humidity does not exceed 70%.
- The package is sealed. It should be stored separately from oxidants, acids, alkalis, and edible chemicals. Avoid mixing storage.
2. Fire-fighting measures
- Hazardous characteristic: It is combustible in case of open flame and high heat.
- Hazardous combustion products: carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide.
- Fire fighting method: firefighters must wear gas masks and full-body fire fighting clothes. Put out the fire in the upwind direction.
- Fire extinguishing agents: water, alcohol-resistant foam, dry powder, carbon dioxide.