High Purity Industrial Grade 99.9% 7664-41-7 NH3 Liquid Ammonia with ISO TANK Container
|CAS No. :||7664-41-7|
|Grade||Food / Industrial / Reagent Grade|
|Packaging||800L cylinder, 400L cylinder ,ISO tank|
|Loading Port||Qingdao, Shanghai.China|
Liquid ammonia is a colorless liquid with a pungent odor. Its main uses are nitrogen fertilizer, refrigerants, and chemical raw materials.
Inorganic aspect is mainly used to make ammonia, liquid ammonia, nitrogen fertilizer (urea, ammonium bicarbonate, etc.), nitric acid, ammonium salt, soda ash. Organic aspects are widely used in synthetic fibers, plastics, dyes, urea.
Ross Chem is the China Liquid Ammonia NH3 supplier.
|CAS No. :||7664-41-7|
|Linear Formula :||NH3|
Colorless liquid with a pungent odor
Easily soluble in water, ethanol, ether
|Melting point||−78°C (lit.)|
|density||1.023g/ML at 25°C|
|vapor density||0.6 (vs air)|
|vapor pressure||8.75atm ( 21°C)|
|refractive index||n20/D 1.368(lit.)|
|storage temp.||Store below +30°C.|
|Stability:||It is flammable in the air, but generally difficult to catch fire. Highly corrosive|
|Index||High grade||First grade||Qualified grade|
|Content||99.90 % min||99.8% min||99.6% min|
|Water content||0.1% max||0.2% max||0.4% max|
- 1. The main uses of ammonia are nitrogen fertilizers, refrigerants, and chemical raw materials.
- 2. Inorganic aspect is mainly used to make ammonia, liquid ammonia, nitrogen fertilizer (urea, ammonium bicarbonate, etc.), nitric acid, ammonium salt, soda ash.
- 3. Organic aspect is widely used in synthetic fibers, plastics, dyes, urea, etc.
- 4. In the national defense industry, it is used as a propellant for the manufacture of rockets and missiles.
Packing and Loading：
800L cylinder, 400L cylinder ,ISO tank
- Hazard Class ： 2 3
- Hazard Codes : F
- 1. Strictly enclosed, providing adequate local exhaust and comprehensive ventilation.
- 2. Operators must undergo special training and strictly abide by the operating procedures. It is recommended that operators wear self-priming filter dust masks, safety glasses, acid and alkali resistant plastic overalls, and rubber acid and alkali resistant gloves.
- 3. Keep away from fire and heat sources, and smoking is strictly prohibited in the workplace.
- 4. Use explosion-proof ventilation system and equipment.
- 5. Avoid generating dust. Avoid contact with oxidants, reducing agents, acids and alkalis.
- 6. When handling, load and unload with care to prevent damage to packaging and containers.
- 7. Equipped with corresponding types and quantities of fire-fighting equipment and leakage emergency treatment equipment