|CAS No. :||141-78-6|
|Grade||Agriculture Grade, Industrial Grade, Reagent Grade|
|Packaging||180KG/DRUM, 80DRUMS/ 14.4MT/20’FCL180KG/DRUM,132DRUMS/23.76MT/40’FCL|
|Loading Port||Qingdao, Shanghai.China|
Ethyl acetate has low toxicity. Colorless, flammable and volatile liquid. It has a sweet taste. It has a pungent odor when the concentration is high. It is volatile. It has excellent solubility and quick-drying. It has a wide range of uses. It is an important organic chemical raw material and industrial solvent. It is a first-class flammable product. It should be stored in a low-temperature ventilated place. Keep away from fire sources. The laboratory is generally prepared by the esterification reaction of acetic acid and ethanol.
Ethyl acetate for Sale, ROSS Chem is a China Ethyl acetate supplier.
|Synonyms:||Acetic acid ethyl ester|
|CAS No. :||141-78-6|
|Linear Formula :||C4H8O2|
|Catagory||Flammable liquid, poisoning|
|Purity||Anhydrous,≥99%. 99.5% 99.9%|
|HS Code||2915 3100|
Colorless, flammable and volatile liquid
|Melting point||–84°C (lit.)|
|Boiling point||76.5-77.5°C (lit.)|
|Density||0.902 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)|
|Vapor density||3 (20 °C, vs air)|
|Vapor Pressure.||73 mm Hg ( 20 °C)|
|Refractive Index||n20/D 1.3720(lit.)|
|Storage temp.||Store at +2°C to +25°C.|
|Solubility||Miscible with ethanol, acetone, diethyl ether and benzene.|
|Odor||Pleasant fruity odor detectable at 7 to 50 ppm (mean = 18 ppm)|
|Explosive limit||2.2-11.5%, 38°F|
|Water Solubility||80 g/L (20 ºC)|
|Stability:||Stable. Incompatible with various plastics, strong oxidizing agents. Highly flammable. Vapour/air mixtures explosive. May be moisture sensitive.|
|Index||High grade||First grade|
|Ethyl Acetate, %(m/m)≥||99.8||99.5|
|Acidity(as acetic acid), %(m/m)≤||0.003||0.004|
|Residue on evaporation,%(m/m)≤||0.001||0.001|
1. Ethyl Acetate is an important organic chemical raw material. It can be used to make acetamide, acetoacetate, methylheptenone, etc.
2. It is widely used in the industries of flavors and fragrances, paints, medicine, advanced inks, collodion, nitrocellulose, artificial leather, dyes. It is one of the most used synthetic fragrances in food flavors.
3. It is widely used in the preparation of banana, pear, peach, pineapple, grape and other flavor edible flavors.
4. Used as extractant and dehydrating agent.
5. Ethyl Acetate can be Used for food packaging color printing, etc.
6. Used in oilfield drilling, metal flotation, and descaling.
Packing and Loading
180KG/DRUM, 80DRUMS/ 14.4MT/20’FCL
Hazard Class ：3
Hazard Codes :F,Xi,Xn,T
1. This product is a first-class flammable product. It should be stored in a low-temperature and ventilated place. Keep away from fire sources.2. Prevent the occurrence of static electricity. Lightly load and unload. Prevent damage to packaging and containers. Prevent static electricity from accumulating.3. The product should be stored in a cool, ventilated warehouse. The temperature of the warehouse should not exceed 30℃. Avoid direct sunlight. Keep the container tightly closed.4. Precautions for fire fighting: alcohol-resistant foam, carbon dioxide, dry powder, sandy soil. Extinguishing with water is ineffective.