Factory Price Aniline CAS No 62-53-3 Cas 99.9% Chemical Formula C6H7N
|CAS No. :||62-53-3|
|Purity||> 99% , 99.5% ，99.9%|
|Grade||Food / Industrial / Reagent Grade|
|Packaging||In200kg/drum, 20fcl=16mt with or without pallet, 40fcl=24.8mt with or without pallet; 23mt in ISO tank|
|Loading Port||Qingdao, Shanghai.China|
Aniline is one of the most important amine substances and chemical raw materials. Mainly used in the manufacture of dyes, drugs, resins, rubber vulcanization accelerators, etc. It can also be used as a black dye by itself. It is a raw material for the manufacture of resins and coatings. Its derivative methyl orange can be used as an indicator for acid-base titration.
Ross Chem is the China Aniline supplier
|CAS No. :||62-53-3|
|Linear Formula :||C6H7N|
|Purity||Anhydrous,≥99%. 99.5% 99.9%|
Colorless to light yellow transparent liquid
- Slightly soluble in water.
- Easily soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol and ether
|Melting point||-6.2°C (lit.)|
|Boiling point||184.4 °C (lit.)|
|density||1.02 g/mL at 20/4 °C (lit.)|
|vapor density||3.22 (vs air)|
|vapor pressure||2.0kpa ( 77 °C)|
|solubility||36 g/L (20℃)|
|color||Colorless or light yellow|
|Water Solubility||36 g/L (20℃)|
|Stability:||Combustible, its vapor mixed with air can form an explosive mixture|
|Index||High grade||First grade||Qualified grade|
|Freezing point of dry product, °C ≥||-6.2||-6.4||-6.6|
|Aniline content (based on dry product)% ≥||99.6||99.5||99.3|
|Nitrobenzene content,% ≥||0.002||0.010||0.015|
Used as a raw material for dye intermediates, pesticides, rubber additives and other organic synthesis
- In the dye industry, it can be used to make acid ink blue G. Acid mordant BS, acid bright yellow, indigo, disperse yellow-brown.
- As organic pigments, it is used to make golden red, golden red g, scarlet powder, phenol cyanine red, oil-soluble black and so on.
In the printing and dyeing industry, it is used as a dye aniline black.
- In the pesticide industry, it is used to produce many insecticides and fungicides such as DDV, herbicide, and tetrachloride.
- Aniline is an important raw material for rubber additives. It is used to manufacture antioxidant A, antioxidant D, antioxidant RD and antioxidant 4010, accelerator M, 808, D and CA, etc.
- It can also be used as a raw material for pharmaceutical sulfa drugs. It is also an intermediate for the production of spices, plastics, varnishes, films, etc.It can be used as a stabilizer in explosives, an explosion-proof agent in gasoline, and as a solvent.
Packing and Loading：
200L/drum, 4drums/pallet, 20pallets/container / In200kg/drum, 20fcl=16mt with or without pallet, 40fcl=24.8mt with or without pallet; 23mt in isotank
- Hazard Class ： 6.1
- Hazard Codes : T,N,F
- Operation precautions: Airtight operation. Provide enough local exhaust.The operator wears a filter gas mask (half mask)Wear safety glasses wear protective overall wear rubber and oil-resistant gloves.Keep away from fire and heat sources.
- Storage precautions: Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat sources. The storage temperature does not exceed 30°C, and the relative humidity does not exceed 80%. Keep away from light.The packaging is required to be sealed and not in contact with air.It should be stored separately from oxidants, acids, and edible chemicals, and avoid mixed storage.